DISABILITIES PEOPLE CARE
Nursing Home Service provides one-on-one staff support for people with disabilities in their homes, offering the necessary assistance to maintain a safe and independent lifestyle. People with developmental and physical disabilities can experience problems with major life activities such as mobility, self-help, and independent living.
With the support of a Maxim caregiver, individuals can participate in activities or programs that might otherwise be inaccessible to them. We realize that everyone’s requirements are different and constantly evolving; therefore our services are tailored to meet the needs and interests of our individual clients. If you or a loved one is coping with the daily challenges of a disability, Maxim Healthcare Services can help.
CARE FOR DISABLED PEOPLE
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Performing personal care (bathing, grooming, etc)
- Meal preparation
- Performing light housekeeping
- Providing companionship
- Oral hygiene and skin care
- Incontinence care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Providing transfer assistance
- Obtaining pulse, temperature, and respiration