SKILLED MEDICAL CARE
Being a caregiver is a responsibility that can be rewarding, but can also consume a great deal of physical, mental, and emotional energy. At times, taking a break from those responsibilities may seem impossible.
Your loved one or family member needs your constant care and support, which may leave little time for you to take care of yourself or other family members. Maxim Healthcare Services can help.
Maxim’s Respite Care Services enable individuals to comfortably remain in their own environments, while providing caregivers with a much needed interval of rest or relief.
A period of respite may be a few hours to a few days in length. These short-term breaks can help to relieve stress, restore energy, and promote balance in your life. It also enables you to share the responsibility for caregiving while getting the needed support for yourself and loved ones.
OUR RESPITE CARE SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO*:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Performing personal care (bathing, grooming, etc)
- Meal preparation
- Performing light housekeeping
- Providing companionship
- Oral hygiene and skin care
- Incontinence care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Providing transfer assistance
- Obtaining pulse, temperature, and respiration